Gerber Moving & Storage works regularly with customers in the Raymore, Missouri area. We handle local and long-distance moves to and from Raymore and can help with storage needs before or after your move. Raymore is located two hours away from the Ozark lakes region and only minutes from the finest social and recreational facilities Kansas City has to offer including:
- Kansas City Royals baseball club
- Kansas City Chiefs football team
- Bartle Hall, Kemper Arena
- Country Club Plaza, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Crown Center/shopping and dining
- Dinner theaters
- Golf courses, public parks
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Starlight Outdoor Theater
- Worlds of Fun Amusement Park
- Variety of river boats
- Lake Jacomo and Longview Lake for fishing/boating
Raymore is one of the fastest growing cities in the state of Missouri. It is a suburb of choice for many people that make the daily commute to Metropolitan Kansas City. In Raymore you can enjoy the charm of a small town and still have all the amenities of the big city nearby.
We can help move your home or business in the Kansas City Metro area including Belton, Kansas City, KS, Independence, Sugar Creek, Raytown, Overland Park, Shawnee, Riverside, Gladstone, Parkville, Bonner Springs, Eudora, De Soto and Lawrence, and other areas of Cass County, Wyandotte County, Johnson County and Leavenworth County. Kansas City has trusted family-owned and operated Gerber Moving & Storage to deliver quality moving and cartage services for more than 80 years.